BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wilton Script Message Press Set

One of my frustrations as a baker is to learn how to write messages and dedications on cakes. I want to be like the bakers from goldilocks who writes dedications on cakes in a free-hand basis. They dont have patterns, all they have is a small piping gel and they scribble "happy bday to you, you belong to the zoo" without breaking a sweat. 
*that message was just an example, i usually just put happy birthday to cakes".

Moving on, sometimes i want to talk to goldilocks bakers/employees and ask them to teach me how to pipe wonderful letters, also i'll ask them for their choco roll recipe and i'll make big bucks out of it. LOL. (I'm just laughing but im dead serious regarding the choco roll recipe). 

My frustrations was semi-solved when my sister sent me this babies.



 I can combine the words: Happy, Birthday, Anniversary, Congratulations, Best, Wishes. 
Word height is approximately 7/8 in. It's pretty easy to use, just press the word on the cake, trace it with buttercream or piping gel and your done. It's that simple. 

It may not be as classy at the golden writing from goldilocks but it's still amazing. 

Bake Me, 

Dina

1 comment:

  1. What size tip do you use? A #1, #0? Can you use a #3? These are really small.

    ReplyDelete