BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip cookie mix


I always store cookie mixes and cake mixes in my baking drawer. They are my "emergency stash", i use them when we have unexpected visitors or when my baking mood arises.
This cookie mix never fails to make my husband, son and friends drool. 
It's very easy to make and it's also awesomely delicious.



This cookie mix calls for a 1/2 cup of butter. Just divide your butter bar into two and basically that's the 
half of it. You need to cream you butter before adding the cookie mix.
*make sure that you butter is SOFTENED and NOT melted.

After creaming the butter in your mixer you can now add your chocolate chip cookie mix.
Once your butter and cookie mix become incorporated with each other, you can now add
you eggs.
Mix it for another minute and turn off you mixer.
*DO NOT OVERMIX.

Sometimes i add more chocolate chip into my cookie mixture.
*death by chocolate chip*

Once your mixture is done, use an ice cream scoop to equally divide your cookies into your cookie sheet. 

Follow the baking instructions indicated at the cookie mix box.


I always aim for soft and chewy cookies, so i remove my cookies in the oven 5 minutes before time.
*COOKIES BAKE/HARDEN EVEN AFTER YOU REMOVE FROM YOUR OVEN*

I usually let them cool and then i place them in a airtight container to maintain moisture and quality.

Try this: before indulging this cookies, put them in the microwave for 15 seconds. They will taste
like freshly baked cookies. 

Cookie Time, 
Dina




No comments:

Post a Comment