BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wilton Fondant Decorative Punch Set









Another weapon of choice when im decorating fondant cakes is the Fondant Decorative Punch Set. It helps me add exciting 3 dimensional decorations to my rolled fondant, it's also perfect for enhancing details to my cakes, cupcakes and even cookies.

The Wilton Fondant Decorative Punch Set helps me enhance the accents of my cakes with elegant openwork shapes. Yo just simply punch the design onto your fondant and the disk will imprint the design onto your fondant and that can certainly add texture and beauty to your cakes. This Fondant Decorative Punch set is definitely a simple and easy way to create decorative effects with your rolled fondant and sugarpaste.


Lucky me, this was given to my by my sister Michelle. You can purchase your over at wilton.com or your can try searching for "baking buddies" in facebook. They have a huge variety of baking products for a much cheaper price compared to gourdos.

Cake On,

Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment